Wedding Services


Your wedding day should be one of the most memorable exciting and happiest days of your life!

When you do choose me to be apart of your special day, you not only acquire my services as a ceelebrant you also gain a friend.

I have been told by many wedding couples I have a very warm calming relaxed presence and it is always nice to hear a couple say they are so excited to meet me.

Through extensive emails and phone calls, I shall guide you through the formal legal requirements and help you create a peronal ceremony for you to cherish.

I shall endeavour to make sure your wedding day is unforgettable.

When you accept my services you will be provided with:

  • Unlimited phone and email consultations
  • If required I will provide use of a signing table.
  • If required, the Provision of a portable PA system so guests can hear the ceremony
  • A resource folder which contains all legal documents required.
  • Sample ceremonies, verses, and ideas such as candle and sand ceremonies that may be added and personalized.
  • On completion of your ceremony I will provide you with a beautiful bound copy of your ceremony as a memento of your day.
  • I will prepare and register your marriage documents with the Births, Deaths and Marriages Registry.

Legal requirements

You must complete a Notice of Intended Marriage form and both sign it in the presence of a qualified witness. The following people can witness your signature:

If you sign the notice in Australia

  • authorised celebrant
  • justice of the peace
  • commissioner for declarations
  • barrister or solicitor
  • legally qualified medical practitioner
  • police officer (federal, state or territory).

If you sign the notice outside Australia

  • Australian diplomatic officer
  • Australian consular officer
  • authorised Commonwealth employee
  • authorised Australian Trade Commission employee
  • notary public.

I will provide you with the required form or you can download it from Births Deaths and marriages QLD

You must lodge the 'NOIM' with the authorised celebrant a minimum of one calendar month prior to the date you wish to get married. For example, if you lodged the notice on 25 June, the earliest date you could get married would be 26 July.The notice is valid for 18 months from the date it is received by the celebrant.

Documents you will require

To comply with all of the legal requirements of the Notice of Intended Marriage, the celebrant must sight the original following documents for the bride and groom before there ceremony can take place:

For people born in Australia

  • an original birth certificate.
  • If a birth certificate is not obtainable a Passport. (The Australian goverment will accept an Australian passport for this purpose)
  • evidence of any name changes
  • Photo id

For people born in another country

  • an original birth certificate of that country, or
  • an original current passport of another country showing date and place of birth.
  • Evidence of any name changes
  • Photo id

In addition, for people previously married

  • an original decree absolute or divorce certificate, or
  • an original death certificate of a deceased spouse.

If a document is not in English, an official translation, in addition to the original, is required.
If you are unable to meet up with me personally when handing me your Notice of Intended Marriage form and I am not able to sight all original documents as stated in the above.

Please express post (in case the documents get lost –tracking number) or Scan

Please send the Original Notice of Intended Marriage form and photocopy All Documents as stated in the above signed by a Justice of the peace or signed by the appropriate authority as listed above.

Please bring all original documents on the day of your wedding so I can sight them. Photocopies of documents cannot be accepted on the day.